Rye Roofing undertake every aspect of leadwork including the replacement of lead flashing. We specialise in ornate and decorative features for buildings in Kent, East Sussex and many other locations in the South East. Alongside our GRP fibreglass and Kent peg tile and slate roofing services, leadwork is one of our most requested skills from our customers.
As one of the oldest and most recyclable materials available, lead is still the most versatile product used in the modern roofing sector. By its very nature, lead will outlive all other roofing products. It is highly resistant to corrosion, rot and wear and tear. Lead is an economical and environmentally-friendly substance which pays for itself time and again.
The skills we apply with leadwork for clients in Kent and East Sussex ensures they’ll only ever need to contact a single company for roofing repairs and replacement. From chimneys and valleys to bays and gulleys, Rye Roofing are on hand to carry out high-standard, reliable and traditional leadwork at prices that compete well in our local area.
• Rolled leadwork outperforms other manmade products. While we happily advocate a wide range of roofing materials
lead is a product we’re proud to endorse.
• Environmentally, leadwork is the greenest material any roofing company can use. It often lasts a lifetime without
having to be replaced.
• Our team is able to recycle removed leadwork, which means all waste derived from jobs can be re-used on future
roofing projects in Kent and East Sussex.
• Leadwork isn’t impaired by damp or cold weather conditions, which minimises delays on roofing projects and helps
this versatile material to retain integrity.
• Our skilled team installs leadwork correctly using traditional, time-honoured skills. This makes Rye Roofing the perfect
choice for restoration and conservation work.
• Economically, lead is likely to save money over a lifetime. In a recent survey, leadwork was found to be 50% cheaper
over 40 years than any other material.
• Studies show that the concentration of lead found in rainwater has been proven to have no public health or
environmental impact – a reassuring benefit!
Rye Roofing offer a 25-year guarantee on leadwork, and we cover Tenterden, Rye, Kent, East and West Sussex, Surrey and Greater London with our professional services. Robin Johnson and the team at Rye Roofing are not just leadwork specialists. Our roofing services extend to GRP fibreglass and Kent peg tile and slate installation or repair.